VP-93 Alumni Association activities include:
- Continuing preservation of the squadron's last flying P-3B (LH02) on permanent display in the Selfridge ANGB Military Air Museum 's Air Park . LH02
- Conducting interior tours of LH-02 during the Museum's April through October (weekend's only) visitor season. Exterior only during COVID-19 restrictions.
- Annual August golf outing and family picnic
- Annual November "Fall Muster"
- Quarterly meetings (first Thursday March/June/September/December) in the Selfridge Military Air Museum
- We invite you to join our activities. Enjoy the unique camaraderie that is the VP-93 "magic."
Contact AW1 Booker directly to be added to our "roster." firstname.lastname@example.org
Captain USNR (Ret)
22 JAN 21 COVID-19 Notice from Skipper Rundell: Shipmates helping shipmates! Got a call from Bob Booth just a few minutes ago stating the Ann Arbor VA Hospital is issuing appointments for the COVID vaccine at 734-222-7100. I "tested" the number and was told I after I gave them the last four of my SSN and DOB I could make an appointment. Might be worth posting on the VP-93 website and FB page. R